söndag 8 november 2009

What happens in 2012??


Salaam aleikum all my precious readerss..
I have recently returned from a lovlely walk whith my lovely daughter.. SubanAllah when I was out walking I saw the new movie 2012..
The movie has the Premium here in Sweden in November 13.
SubanAllah I came to think that the Illuminate is said that they have somthing planned that will happend to the world in 2012..
I do not know if I have put it up on my blog of becourse I set up so much around the Illuminate all the time on my blog..
But SubanAllah as we know it´s Illuminate who own and control music and movie branch with..
Is this a another way for them to give out their message through the movies industry? It Just to wait and see..
To present more about this with Inshallah what I find..
Scary is it anyway..
Wanted to share whith you this to you all..
Meddie.

Inga kommentarer: