fredag 13 november 2009


Good Morning to u all ..
Hahaha ok now I saw myself clearly debate on Channel 24 Sweden telvision've posted it here ..

This is a Swedish orignsitons group calling itself the truth movement , it is the same as Loss Change.

But it is funny that people do not believe in us as presenting true conclusive evidence if those governments evil plans and documents.

I do not understand why it is so difficult to get in? Swedes are so brainwashed by what we see in our country so we do not believe in the external happening?

As it says here the truth movement to the net shows so much more of facts not the media address.
I know the media has a certain limit at which to them know that man alone can not take on too much pain.

But I put up Debate here so you can see everyone who can, however, Swedish .. Have also found the cold facts that I post which also has been on Swedish TV.

Also in Swedish, but it is about Losse Change Truth Movement and the inside job 9 / 11.
See and JOIN!
Meddie!

Inga kommentarer: