tisdag 10 november 2009

Please, tell me why it is wrong?

Salaam aleikum all my readers ..

Now, some reaction from you readers on this as I blog about .. Firstly, I would like to ask you, for Inshallah you have more knowledge than me. What's wrong is that write about this?

Is it not right to show what rules the world of evil?

That is what is my purpose in presenting this. And nothing else. Yes it is haram part of looking at it, I agree with you.

But that is how the world is.
SubanAllah.
I think all this fit into how the really world looks today.
Have I wrong?

And this is like a big puzzel and all the pieces into place.

I do not think that was arogant in against you.
No Alhmdulillah to you hear aver to me.

I just want to know what's wrong to show how Shaytan work, and that it is evil governing. I see this information useful.

For my soul HAD planned to vaccinate me against swien flu which appears now to be dangerous and that there may well be those who behind both the spread of the virus, and even those who have made a vaccine to sell to us as a substantive set of mercury ..

And it is true that it does because I have talked to nursing about this .. And please tell me.
And of courese, I am graetful for youre help on this. For I fear Allah (swa), more than anything. And I want to mke Him (swa) satisfied.
Peace be with you.
Inshallah you will be rewarded for that you share with me the knowledge yours.
Meddie.

Inga kommentarer: