tisdag 17 november 2009

THE STORY OF SHAYTAN (Satan) THE END..




Prophet (pbuh): But what is it?

Shaytan, the cursed one: "Oh Prophet (pbuh), These are the materialistic unveiled women of this world. Through these women I deceive the believers.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, what is this bell you are holding in your left hand?

Shaytan, the cursed one: This is a bell through which I destroy the faith (Imaan) of the believers.

Prophet (pbuh): How do you do that?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Whenever I see believe arguing, getting into minor verbal antagonisms or disagreements with each other, then I ring this bell. As I ring this bell, these believers get into major verbal fights and start saying things to each other (such as backbiting, false accusations, or using bad language), due to which their own faith disappears from their hearts.

Prophet (pbuh): What is this net you are holding?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When I see the believers not getting trapped by any of my weapons, then I throw this net at them as my last weapon.

Prophet (pbuh): But what is this net?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), this is Riya! (performing good deeds only to show people). Whenever I see that your believers are performing all the good deeds and that they are not getting caught by my weapons, then I throw this net at them. By stepping into this net their good deeds, which the performed for Allah, become invalid.
Because the believers gradually develop an ego in themselves while performing their Prayers, observing Fasts, performing Hajj, paying Zakat and Khums, and several other duties towards Allah. They perform all these and other good deeds; but after they get caught by my net, they show their good deeds to others and think that they have done a favor for Allah by performing such good deeds. They tell people when they perform night prayers.
They tell people when they fast. They tell people when they go to Hajj. They give money in charity but only to show off or for their own personal interest. This is how they eventually feel superior to those people whom they know are not performing these good deeds. All these actions, which take place after they step into my net, makes their good deeds go to waste.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, tell me one more thing. Now that you have spent so much of your time in this life with your bad deeds, do you have any friends?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Although I visit all the houses and people in general, there are 11 types of people that are my best friends and companions. And there are 15 types of people that I hate the most. Oh Prophet (pbuh), keep in mind that a person who is my friend is an enemy of Allah, and a person who is my enemy is a friend of Allah.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, tell me who are your friends, and who are your enemies?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), first I have 15 enemies:

1) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my first enemy is you and your Ahlul Bayt; if it were not for you and your Ahlul-Bayt, my mission would have been quite successful. There would not have been even a single believer. But you brought the religion of Allah (Islam) to this world and you made people believers of Allah's communication.

2) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my second enemy is that just ruler who rules a nation with complete justice.

3) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh). My third enemy is that rich person who does not have any ego nor feels super to poor people around him.

4) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my fourth enemy is that businessman who conducts his business with justice.

5) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), My fifth enemy is that scholar (Aalim) who fears Allah and practices what he preaches.

6) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my sixth enemy is that specific believer who works to show others the path of truth. Who offers the knowledge of obligatory (Wajibaat) and forbidden (Haraam) duties of Allah. This Person is undoing, all of my hard work.

7) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my seventh enemy is that person who doesn't listen to what is forbidden, doesn't look at what is forbidden, and doesn't eat what is forbidden.

8) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my eighth enemy is that believer who keeps himself clean all the time. A person who remains in Wudhu and who wears clean clothes.

9) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my ninth enemy is that person who has a big heart, who spends his money the sake of Allah.

10) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my tenth enemy is that person who gives charity (Sadaqah) only in the name of Allah.

11) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my eleventh enemy is that person who reads, memorizes and acts according to Qur`an.

12) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my twelfth enemy is that person who recites Salaat Al Lail (prayers recited after midnight and before the Salaat of Fajr). I am always afraid of this person.

13) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my thirteenth enemy is that person who pays his Khums, Zakaat, and other obligatory Sadaqah.

14) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my fourteenth enemy is that person who observes Hijaab (veil), and safeguards her Hijaab.

15) Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my fifteenth enemy is he who performs his worship (Ibaadat) without having any thoughts except for the thoughts of Allah.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, and who are your eleven friends?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my friends are:

1) First, is that leader who is an oppressor.

2) My second friend is that businessman who does his business by deceiving his customers.

3) My third friend is that believer who drinks alcohol.

4) My fourth friend is that rich person who is proud of his wealth and who angrily refuses to give money in charity to the poor and needy.

5) My fifth friend is that person who does backbiting, who talks in such a way that enmity increases between the people, and who reveals the defects of people.

6) My sixth friend is that person who kills another human being for any reason other than for Allah.

7) My seventh friend is that person who snatches away the belongings of an orphan.

8) My eighth friend is that person whose livelihood is based on collecting interest.

9) My ninth friend is that person who gives more importance to his worldly life rather than giving importance to his life after death. This friend of mine prefers to perform those deeds which he knows will bring benefits in this world, but in the hereafter, such deeds will bring loss.

10) My tenth friend is that person who keeps long hopes and delays in asking for forgiveness from Allah.

11) My eleventh friend is that person who helps women increase their interest in performing magic on people.

These are my eleven friends who are the worst enemies of Allah.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, tell us why you stop my followers from offering their prayers? What benefit do you get out of it?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Whenever your follower recites prayers, my body gets feverish and it starts to shiver; and with a sick body I can not deceive your followers from obeying Allah.

Prophet (pbuh): Why do you stop my followers from observing their fasts during the month of Ramadan?

Shaytan, the cursed one: I can't deceive them during time they fast because I'm thrown into prison and I can't misguide them.

Prophet (pbuh): When my followers prepare to fight Allah's way, why do you stop them?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When they go to fight for Allah's sake, my hands are tied to my neck, and I can't deceive them by having my hands tied to my neck.

Prophet (pbuh): Why do you prevent my followers from performing Hajj?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When they go for Hajj, their movement of going towards Hajj ties my legs. And with my legs tied, I cannot misguide your followers from obeying Allah's commands.

Prophet (pbuh): Why do you prevent my followers from reciting the Holy Qur`an?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When they recite the Holy Qur`an, my existence turns into non-existence. And without having any existence, how can I deceive your followers from living according to the will of Allah?

Prophet (pbuh): Why do you prevent my followers from offering Du`a (supplication)?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When they recite Du`a I become deaf and dumb. How can I deceive your followers without having the ability to speak and the ability to listen.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, tell me why you prevent my followers from paying Sadaqah?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), when your followers pay Sadaqah (giving money in charity), it is as if I am being cut in two with a saw, and one piece is thrown to the East and the other piece to the West.

Prophet (pbuh): Why do you get such a strong blow when my followers pay Sadaqah? Why do you get cut into two pieces?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Whenever a person gives his money in charity, that person receives three benefits m Allah. The first benefit such a person receives is that Allah becomes his borrower. The second benefit is that Allah makes Heaven his inheritance (such that he will be called an owner of Heaven). And the third benefit is that Allah increases his wealth 700 times, which in turn this person uses the increased wealth for charity.

Prophet (pbuh): Now tell me when does a person who is my follower get under your total control?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), your follower gets under my total control when they perform three things. The first thing is that when your follower becomes stingy he gets under my total control. Stinginess is the root of all sin, which makes a person perform all types of other sins. The second thing is that when a person starts forgiving his own sins. This person performs deeds that are against the will of Allah. Then he does not remember them nor does he ask for forgiveness. At that time he comes under my absolute control. And the third thing is that when a person gambles.

Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), any person who performs these three deeds falls under my absolute control.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, you know that Allah has given my followers the strong weapon of repentance. Whenever my followers ask for true forgiveness with an intention of not repeating that sin, Allah forgives them. How do you deal with this problem?

Shaytan, the cursed one: I know Oh Prophet (pbuh), Allah has given them this strong weapon, but I have prepared myself to confront your followers with their strong weapon.

Prophet (pbuh): What method do you have through which you prevent my followers from asking for forgiveness?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), to deal with this problem I have created four different units. Each unit deals with a different age group of your followers. In each group I make your followers perform such deeds which makes their repentance invalid.

Prophet (pbuh): What are these units?

Shaytan, the cursed one: In the first unit I occupy your old men in four sins. I make them lie, I make them accuse someone of something which they have not done, I make them testify falsely and I make them perform prayers without having the complete knowledge of the laws of performing prayers.
Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), your old men will be offering du`as and reciting obligatory prayers; but if you talk to them you will hear them talking bad about other people, falsely attributing bad deeds to other people without having any knowledge about those people, and reciting obligatory prayers without knowing all the laws of prayers. Your old men will not try to learn the laws of prayers because of their pride (ego).
Whenever some young men from your Ummah try to explain the right way of performing Wudhu, your old men will get mad and say, "You have just entered Islam, and now you are trying to teach us how to perform Wudhu?"

Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my second unit is that which takes care of your young men. I do not prevent them from reciting prayers, performing Hajj or anything else; except that I lure them into two things. First, I make them look at things that are forbidden for them; and secondly, I make them listen to those things that are forbidden for them.

Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my third unit is that which deceives your old women. I entice them to backbite, to falsely accuse others, to destroy the character of men and women and to perform magic on the people.

Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), my fourth unit is not active because it is suppose to take care of the young women of your Ummah. Since all of your young girls are already my soldiers and I have a strong hold over them, I do not have a hard time deceiving them. However, sometimes I may find one girl in a thousand that is following your way of life and I will not be able to do anything to deceive her.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, tell me do you get upset when you see any of your soldiers fleeing from you and following Allah's commands?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), I do not get upset. I wait until that person performs any good deed, then I go to that person again and deceive him to believe that he has done a favor for Allah by performing that good deed.

Prophet (pbuh): You make that person feel that he has done a favor for Allah?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh). That person goes around after performing a good deed telling people what he has done. Such as, he recited prayers, observed fasts, paid so much money in charity, or helped someone in their time of need.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, how do you deceive those followers of mine who try their best not to be deceived by you?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Allah made one deed, which if your followers perform with the right intention and at the right time, then they can never be deceived me. And that deed is obligatory prayers. But to solve this problem, what I did was that with every one your followers I have assigned to them one of my soldiers, whose name is Mutawaqee.
And his job is make your followers procrastinate and to preoccupy them in such activities due to which they will recite their prayers at the last minute. And when your follow recite their prayers at this time, they recite it in such a manner that their prayers are not acceptable to Allah.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, since you know so much about Islam and its followers, why don't you ask Allah for forgiveness?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), Allah does not want me to ask for forgiveness, so what can I do?

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, I heard that sometimes you feel as if someone has thrown a heavy stone on your head, which breaks your head into several pieces.

Shaytan, the cursed one: Oh Prophet of Allah (pbuh), yes it is true. Whenever your follower truly repents to Allah, I feel like that.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, I heard that sometimes you feel as if your body is being cut into several pieces.

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, when your followers go out to fight for the sake of Allah, I feel like that.

Prophet (pbuh): I heard that sometimes you feel a someone is slapping you.

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, when your followers recite the Qur`an with correct pronunciation.

Prophet (pbuh): When are you thrown to the lowest pit of hell?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When your followers perform good deeds towards their parents or relatives.

Prophet (pbuh): I heard that sometimes you feel a great pain in your whole body.

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, when your followers give charity without showing off.

Prophet (pbuh): I heard that sometimes you feel as if someone is whipping you.

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, when your follower sees a non Mehram (a girl with whom a man can marry) and then he immediately casts his eyes down.

Prophet (pbuh). Whom do you like the best among my followers?

Shaytan, the cursed one: that person who does business by deceiving people.

Prophet (pbuh). When do you get hurt the most?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When your followers remember Allah day and night.

Prophet (pbuh): Whom do you fear the most?

Shaytan, the cursed one: I fear those men who recite prayers in the first row of congregation (Jama`at).

Prophet (pbuh): Which people among my followers have you chosen to be your permanent soldiers?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Any of your followers who use any type of intoxicating beverages.

Prophet (pbuh): Which person makes you laugh?

Shaytan, the cursed one: That person who encourages others to commit sins.

Prophet (pbuh): With whom do you speak the most?

Shaytan, the cursed one: A person who lies the most.

Prophet (pbuh): Who is the most pleasing to you?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Any man who divorces an innocent women.

Prophet (pbuh): Do you have any more friends?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, that person who delays in offering his obligatory prayers.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, where do you stay the most?

Shaytan, the cursed one: A place where non Mehram men and women get together without any separation or observing Hijaab, that is my place of stay.

Prophet (pbuh): Where do you meet people?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Bazaars (shopping malls); I try to make buyers deceive sellers and sellers deceive buyers. I also encourage men to do their business with women and women to do their business with men. I persuade people to all types of sins in bazaars.

Prophet (pbuh): What do you read?

Shaytan, the cursed one: I read songs.

Prophet (pbuh): What is your way of calling people towards committing sins?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Music and songs; whenever your followers listen to music they come toward me.

Prophet (pbuh): What is your book?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Playing cards are my book.

Prophet (pbuh): Who is your helper?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Any person who contributes to the defeat of your Muslims.

Prophet (pbuh): What do you eat?

Shaytan, the cursed one: I eat everything that is obtained by forbidden earnings or by not paying khums.

Prophet (pbuh): What do you drink?

Shaytan, the cursed one: I drink alcohol.

Prophet (pbuh): What is your dessert?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Backbiting.

Prophet (pbuh). Do you have any desires?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Every false commitment is my desire.

Prophet (pbuh): Are you thankful for anything?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, I am thankful to those men and women who indulge in sins after asking Allah for forgiveness.

Prophet (pbuh): Do you relax?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, when your followers miss Fajr (morning) prayers.

Prophet (pbuh): Do you get any rewards from my followers?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, whenever your followers break their relationships with relatives or neighbors.

Prophet (pbuh): Do you have any companions?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, that person who has sex with his wife without saying "Bismi-llahir Rahmanir Raheem" and that person whose earnings are through un-Islamic means.

Prophet (pbuh): What deed of my follower makes you angry?

Shaytan, the cursed one: When a mother tries to make her son (or daughter) fast or offer prayers.

Prophet (pbuh): Are there any men among my followers whom you cannot possibly misguide?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, any man who does not intentionally look at a non-Mehram.

Prophet (pbuh): Are there any women among my followers whom you can't misguide?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes, that woman who observes Hijaab and who listens to her husband.

Prophet (pbuh): Shaytan, Out of the men and women you have described, do you have any special men women that you love the most?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Yes! Among women I love those women who do not observe Hijaab. And among men, those who are proud and those who are sinful Ulama (religious scholars).

Prophet (pbuh): Which men do you hate the most?

Shaytan, the cursed one: Four Men: The first are humble rich men. The second are Ulama who practice at they preach. The third are young men who ask for forgiveness. And the fourth are old men who fear Allah.

Prophet (pbuh): Are you alone or do you have any companions?

Shaytan, the cursed one. Yes, I have some companions who gather at the mosques in order to deceive its visitors. My companions make the visitors talk about things that give them bad deeds instead of good deeds.
Other companions make your wise followers think of their bad deeds as few and their good deeds as many. And other companions, when they see someone giving money in charity or helping someone for the sake of Allah, they entice that person to tell others of his charity and good deeds.

Then Shaytan, the cursed one said, "O Prophet of Allah (pbuh),. I have talked to you in much detail. I would like to tell you that you are working towards taking people to heaven and I am working towards taking people to hell." After this, Shaytan, the cursed one gave Salaams to our beloved Prophet (pbuh) and disappeared. *****

Inga kommentarer: