måndag 2 november 2009

GOVERNMENT OF BUSH AND ILLMUNATI BEHIND 9 / 11

Yes, yesterday joined the channel 4 Swedish Television about a group calling it self Losse Change.
Those which I have great suspicions about the true true again behind 9 / 11. As you who have followed my blog have seen George Busch is also a member of Illmunati. I think this was an inside job for sure.
I will also be blogging now about this around that, Inshallah because it is important that the truth will arrive. But why on earth would the government busch do this?
Let's see .. United States has major economic problems, and how are they creating this terror war, and to access oil in the ground? After 9 / 11 Bush sat directly in once his war against terrorism ..
It was enough that it was a Muslim man was so enthralled in his torture prisons .. Treated worse than animals. Guilty or not, you are Muslim = terrorism.
How can this building collapse, but that there were bombs inside the building that now this group proves that it existed. These bombs were what prompted the towers to collapse.
And even so, I have heard (to look for facts to see if it is true) that this attack was planned long in illmunati.
Should be very interesting even for myself to see what I get up in this.
WE WANT THE TRUTH!
Meddie.

Inga kommentarer: