tisdag 3 november 2009

Brainwashed OF Islam!

Salaam aleikum all my precius readers.
Now I have a piece that I want to share whith you all here..
I picked up some contacts in Facebook whith my old friends who I have not had contact whith in almoste 10 years.
None of them dident now that I have found Islam.
I thought to myself that my old friends would accept the path I have chosen to live.
I thought, yes some will ask me some questions, but they quite understand when I explaine to them what the true Islam really is.
That it is the moste beutiful available..
Stupid of me..
It did not matter what I said and explained to them about Islam and that I have a good life now and very out of it is thanks to Islam.
Alhamdulillah Allah!!
I was told that they hope my kids grow up in a safe place free from violence. I was told that I am not myself and not saying what I think of it..
I was told that what I said about Islam was shit talk, and that they now better of Islam and the truth about Islam!!
And is not it.. I was finally told that I was brainwashed by Islam.

First, I told them no I am not brainwashed by Islam.. But now that I´ve been thinking about it I maybe is.. And if so, I say:
THANK YOU ALLAH!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!
I´m brainwashed by YOU!!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!
Meddie.

2 kommentarer:

wello sa...

Salam Aleikum dear sister Meddie
what you wrote make me smile
"Alhamdulilah I'm brainwashed by you"
May Allah make your faith stronger more and more
but i really don't know why all that hate to Islam they can accept you if you are jewish or even heretic but muslim ! everybody ask why ? and you should explane everything
I know to be muslim is so hard in unmuslim countries but also remember that Allah reward us as much as we suffering for him
so be strong
Love
Walaa

Meddie sa...

Aleikum Salaam my dear loving sister. Thank u soo much!

Yes this was a test for me subanAllah .. The thing is that I had Alhamdulillah saber and this person was so hysterical by itself.

It was more than that I heard, Alhamdulillah, but it just made me more sure of my faith.

And I feel sorry for those who claim that I'm brainwashed when it is them who are in their negative thoughts about Islam, when those that are not even want to hear the truth.

May Allah guide them. Ameen!

Thank you for your wonderful
comment it warmed in the bottom of my heart.

Loves Meddie.