lördag 14 november 2009

One Call I Have..


Salaam aleikum all my readers ..

I have thinking of a call
I had with a woman before I found Islam.
I and my husband worked and helped in a hairdressing salon. We got in touch with a beautiful black African woman who had moved here from the United States and married a swedish man. In this way, Geroge Busch was in power in the United States.

My husband and I talked to the English-speaking woman, however much we wanted to go and visit the United States.

Keep in mind now that I was not Muslim, but dressed and looked like a typical Western country woman. The only thing was my husband who although he was usually dressed in those days, but Muslim-looking with a beard and clothing ..

This wonderful woman had strong beautiful personality and radiated a beautiful inside beauty with her beautiful personality ..

She told us:
PLEASE YOU! Whatever you not go there as long as Bush is in power! She began to cry.

I and my husband was obviously with their chins down on the floor in astonishment. I said, but it is beautiful country we want so badly to see it.

She said:
You do not know what it is going on ther,
you do not know!
And she went on crying.
She went on:
It does not matter where you are coming from if you have a non western contry / Amreican look and you will be in prisoned. I run from there I will never return!

She went on:
The government does not care about us. They say we amricaner blacks (Africans) are just poor and living on benefit. This is not true. All which have shops and work. But he hates us ..

And ALL he takes for terrorists, if you will, where the United States from Middle Eastern countries or have a look, he imprison you ..
Do not go there, so long Bush is in power ..

This conversation came up to me now after I have started my research about the U.S. Government and theirs power over the world ..

Wanted to share with you this to you.
Meddie.

Inga kommentarer: