måndag 26 oktober 2009

Michael's Murky Murder Mystery?

Michael's Murky Murder Mystery?

"They're trying to kill me"

Though the media hype has died down around the controversial and mysterious death of Michael Jackson, millions of fans from around the world are still keenly interested in how, why, and who was behind it.
Interestingly, if there are indeed shady figures involved-and more than a few, including family members, are convinced of this-these suspects perhaps have overlooked the fact that Michael has scores of admirers in law enforcement agencies spanning the globe.
A few of Michael's law enforcement friends, as well as amateur would-be detectives, have contacted me with what they consider to be damning evidence showing that Michael was murdered.
La Toya Jackson, Michael's older sister, shared her own thoughts on the matter with Barbara Walters in a 20/20 interview that aired September 11, 2009.
La Toya Talks & Tells:
"I knew Michael was surrounded by people that positioned themselves in his life," says La Toya, "positioned themselves to control and take advantage of him.
And that's what bothered me more than anything else because I knew something terrible would happen at the end," she told Walters. That's not all. La Toya comes right out and says: "Not to mention the fact that Michael constantly told me, 'La Toya ...if I die...they're going to murder me, they're going to kill me.'"
La Toya further reveals in guarded language:
"I don't know exactly who. I think there are more players involved than we know. This is just my opinion. This is what I feel. I know what Michael was afraid of ... he was afraid of his life. He would say, 'I'm afraid of my life. I'm afraid they're going to assassinate me. I'm afraid they're going to kill me.'"

Declaration to Dick:
Famed activist Dick Gregory called me several weeks ago and revealed that Michael Jackson told him that "they (presumably Michael's business associates) are trying to kill me."

When Michael Called Carr:
Way back in 2004 during his trial Michael Jackson called me and said that prosecutors knew that he was innocent of child molestation charges, but pursued this strategy to wrest control of his music catalogue from him. "They're after my Beatles' catalogue," he complained.
"They just want my music ...I would never hurt a child, and they know that." I reassured him that I was convinced of his innocence. "I love you," he responded. I pretended not to hear him.
So, he said it again. "I love you." I tried to change the subject by returning to my firm belief in his innocence. It didn't work. "I love you," he said for a third time. I finally acquiesced and said, "I love you too Michael," to which he immediately responded most sincerely, "I love you more."

Tormented by Tohme:
Michael Jackson was none too pleased with Dr. Tohme Tohme, who is the former brother-in-law of Randy Phillips, CEO of AEG, the company that was sponsoring Michael's tours. In a telephone conversation with and recorded by confidante June Gatlin in September 2008 (apparently Michael wasn't aware he was being recorded), the King of Pop complained about tactics used by Tohme. Several times after having me on his show to talk about Michael's death Geraldo Rivera actually aired the conversation between
Michael and Gatlin on August 31, 2009.

Michael:
Last time we spoke, you told me to check on Dr. Tohme and I did a complete checking. This guy, he just...he just has ways about him that looks like he's...see what he's done? He's built this divide between me and my representatives and I don't talk to my lawyer, my accountant. I talk to him and he talks to them.

Gatlin:
That's not good.

Michael:
I know it's not good. I don't like it. I wanna get somebody in there with him that I know and trust. I don't' know what's in my accounts. I don't' know.
Gatlin:
Oh! That's not good Michael!
Michael:
I know it's not good.

Gatlin:
You can't allow somebody to just be in total control of your life.
Michael:
I totally agree with that. That's why I'm calling you.
Many of Michael's fans are wondering why the other networks aren't highlighting the fact that Michael was not content-to understate it-with AEG representative Dr. Tohme Tohme. They're wondering why AEG didn't come out criticizing Dr. Conrad Murray, and why AEG allegedly took out drug overdose insurance on Michael.

Suspicious Sony & AEG Guilty?:
The following are direct communications from well informed, well placed Michael Jackson fans: "I wanted to share with you some of the information about AEG that I have uncovered. According to their website, AEG Teleworks (an affiliate of AEG) handles production, post-production, off-site production, and telecast services for ABC, CBS, and NBC.
This is probably the reason why when anyone states that they believe Michael was murdered or that AEG was conducting shady business, their assertions seem to fall on deaf ears.
I have not seen any of the mainstream media outlets besides ABC promoting Barbara Walters' interview with LaToya that is scheduled to air tonight (although it has been known for weeks now that the interview was scheduled to air on September 11th).
That's mighty strange considering that anyone who claims Michael was an addict or a 'tortured soul' or 'begged' for drugs gets unlimited airtime. I just wanted to share this information with you. If you are interested in any of the other information that I have uncovered, I would be happy to share that with you as well. Thank you so much for speaking up on Michael's behalf....
Please let Michael's family know that they are not fighting this battle by themselves, and that the Body of Christ is covering them in prayer. God bless you!!"

Another informative fan wrote:
"If you click on the link that I have posted at the bottom of this message, it will take you to the webpage for Bounce Event Marketing (another affiliate of AEG).
One of their specialties is 'high-end music industry events,' and SONY is one of their many clients. So, even though Sony paid millions of dollars for Michael's rehearsal footage for the purposes of turning it into a movie, AEG will still be getting paid indirectly through Bounce Event Marketing. They have their hands in just about everything, don't they?"

Yet another fan reveals that Dr. Tohme is a close personal fried of Tom Barack, chairman of Colony Capital, the company that now owns Neverland; and that Frank Dileo, Michael's former manager, was on the board of Sony Records.

As stories develop rest assured that, God willing, these will be reflected in my column. Why am I doing it? Because of a legal and moral pact between Michael and me.
Peace and blessings.
Ameen.

Inga kommentarer: