tisdag 27 oktober 2009

DO NOT DENY ALLAH (SWA) MIRACLE!!!

There are a few of you who have approached me about this child that Allah (swa) has sent us one of his main characters to männsklighetetn. Alhamdulillah. This is a true character. At first I thought these parents have done so against his own children in order to attract media attention.
But then I came on the brands would be retained as is the baby's body. I have also found a very good response from a Muslim from the turn to Islam website / forum. I post it here. What surprises me is that even you who know the truth denies Allah (swa) characters! There are a lot of the Quran and hadith on this. Inshallah will speak later on about it. What Allah (swa) says about his character innför doomsday and dejaal ..
DO NOT DENY THE TRUTH!!!
Peace!
Meddie.
From Turn To Islam:
I am a revert and since i convert to Islam,i have been doing research on many of Allah's amazing miracles such as His name appear on animals,on plants,on the ear of baby and many more..In malaysia there are many muslim kids with the name Allah written on their ear ..
And check the back of ur hand..Allah is written as well..and i saw another brother who has Allah written on his vain at the back of his hand...am not a doctor yet if i were..i will never put my knowledge as a doc in discuss this matter..i will always put my iman...
iman is stronger that any knowldge in this world..as i saw the video,it is impossible for the parents to draw or did something to the child as they said they were not practising muslim and why would they care anyway?and no parents will hurt their child first of all...
the video is very clear and it is so obvious that it is appearing from his skin...I personally witness Allah's miracle.My whole life now is a miracle. Allah said in quran he will continuously show His evidence of existence and His religion.I know islam since 8 years old and all the 12 years of journey to islam is not a joke..I went through a lot and i learned a lot and i know what islam is about...and i can't simply deny a miracle from Allah without proof..
no human's body is sinful..it is Allah's creation and none of His creation is sinful..only the soul become sinful.If any of u have proof that this is fake ..SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE..if u don't have any evidence.it is better to just don't comment anything because if u say something negative without proof,u committ sin...guard what is between ur cheeks...
i fully belive in this video..coz Allah is capable of doing anything and He is the only one has the Highest power...

Inga kommentarer: