söndag 11 december 2011

My Dance With Cancer



My Dance With Cancer

Cancer tried to kill me. After a struggle or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . or more I said, “No!” Or at least I was hoping for a “No.” I turned to Cesium, but ended up with Baking Soda. My goal was to change my pH quickly. I knew little or next to nothing what pH, Alkaline or Acidic meant. I happily found out.

Why I Am Doing This!

I am not sure. Just seems to be the thing to do. I suppose as this site starts to solidify, and I begin to understand who I am becoming, I will have a definite opinion on ”Why I Am Doing This!” In the meantime, I am still amazed at what happened. I was diagnosed with class IV Aggressive Prostate cancer that spread to the bones. This is my story of what I did and how I handled (or did not handle) this devastating blow to the person I thought I was. You will see more than just a protocol of how I used baking soda.

Do You Want to Live?!!!

Read this and you might get some ideas on how to kill cancer. More importantly, you might live! Do you want to live?
* * *
I didn’t know. I didn’t know that life could be so great. I really didn’t. . . Vito

Inga kommentarer: