fredag 15 juli 2011

Whats up with Lady Gaga??





 
I want to take up this card from the Illuminati Card Game (1995) A little scary with Lady Gaga's bones begin to grow out all over her .. and she says she has NOT made any plasty OPRATION .. See the video in Swedish) the only thing I can get it to, it is that she is sick with a jinn or a human Shaytaan ..
What I know is that Gog and Magog should look like trolls and be sons of Adam .. What's Going On? And their undergrounds they digging ???
Ok the commet can we see now, and what is it they want with this?

There are several weird Illuminati Cards, i gonna upload them here .. because I know that some years ago sent them up a huge ship in space from moscva .. (for them to explore the black hole, they said  in the media) I think it is them who are doing that send UFOs and this comet to us ..
Lady Gaga says:
Lady gaga Says: They’re not prosthetics. They’re my bones,” Gaga says when asked how long it takes to have the protrusions applied to her body.

“They’ve always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the un...
iverse who I truly am. They come out when I’m inspired,” she stresses.

“We all have these bones! They’re the light from inside of us. Do you mean body modification?” Gaga says, when asked whether she’s not afraid she will inspire other people to “grow” these bones










Inga kommentarer: