torsdag 13 januari 2011

Satan Disowns His Followers




Satan Disowns His Followers

14:22

And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you;


I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves.


My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution."

16:98-100
So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy].


Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.

His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah .

‎58:19

The devil hath engrossed them and so hath caused them to forget remembrance of Allah. They are the devil's party. Lo! is it not the devil's party who will be the losers ?

59:16

They are like the devil: he says to the human being, "Disbelieve," then as soon as he disbelieves, he says, "I disown you. I fear GOD, Lord of the universe."

Inga kommentarer: