fredag 14 januari 2011

The Hadith Of the day

Aisha (the Prophet's wife) recounted: Allah's Apostle used to invoke Allah in his prayer (by) saying:
"'All Humma innie a'udhu bika my adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika my fitnatil-masihid-Dajjal, a wa' udhu bika my fitnatil-Mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. All Humma innie a'udhu bika Terminal-ma thami wal-maghrami
"(O Allah I seek refuge in You from the grave and the punishment of Masih Ad-Dajjal and trials of life and death trials. O Allah, I seek Your protection against sin and to be indebted.) "

Someone said to him: "Why do you so often refuge in Allah against being in debt?" The Prophet pbuh said:
"An indebted person is lying whenever he speaks, and breaks promises whenever he gives them." Aisha also recounted: "I heard the Messenger of Allah, in his prayer, sought refuge with Allah against Ad-Dajjal's trials."
[1:12:797Bukhari]

Inga kommentarer: