söndag 16 januari 2011

The hadith of The Day.




HADITH ABOUT ""LISTENING"" TO QURAN...

Narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: The MessenHADITH ABOUT ""LISTENING"" TO QURAN...

ger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah upon him) said to me: “Recite the Qur’aan to me.”
I said: O Messenger of Allaah, should I recite to you when it was revealed to you?
He said: “I like to hear it from someone else.”
So I recited al-Nisa’, and when I reached the verse, “How (will it be) then, when We bring from each nation a witness and We bring you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) as a witness against these people?” [al-Nisa’ 4:41], I raised my head, or a man who was beside me nudged me and I raised my head, and I saw his tears flowing..


[Al-Bukhaari (4582 and 5049) and Muslim (800)]

Inga kommentarer: