måndag 6 juni 2011

Oh Lord..




Our Lord so Great,
Grant us Mercy, while we’re in this state,
Our minds being brainwashed,
Our souls seduced,
Protect us from shaitan while he runs loose.
Oh Forgiving Lord,
Please save us from the fire.
Protect our souls at night when we retire.
Oh Guardian Lord,
I know angels guard us every day.

It’s only by Your Mercy, if things come our way.
I ask you - Oh Allah,
As I remember You always,
To forgiv
me if I sin,

And help me give You all the praise.
You do not like shirk,
And all praise is due to You,
Please purify my heart, So I can be true.
Blot out all my sins, Help me through the pain.
Guide me with the Qu’ran, So my heart wont stain.
I need you Lord, Please never let me go.
I submit to Your will, And hope through practice
That I grow.
Ameen!

Inga kommentarer: