söndag 5 juni 2011

About vaccines



Salaam aleikum my readers..

I have found out something big about ouer vaccines. I  have this importens videos proving that vaccines are a big scam and only gives us diseases and astagvurlillah infant death ..

 With much more .. I am shocked.. I am thankful to  Allah swt, whos showed me this important information, and wake me up in this evil..

 I will never in my life give my children or myself a vaccine again .. This is all the vaccine not only swien flue ..

these videos and info is in Swedish.. but I promise you my readers that I'll post about it if i get it in my hands in English.

May Allah swt be our gracious in our trials.
 Ameen

Meddie

Check this out inshallah:

This serie you all most see it in 10 parts. See it all.









Inga kommentarer: