lördag 21 augusti 2010

Allah is my love.


Asalamu Alaikum wr wb...

""I'M NOT ALONE ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE WITH ME :)""
by Naila Khan


Oh Allah…, I love you for there is only you to love me..your love is the true love all other love is for selfish desires you love me for no reason even i am so bad you love me the most you are not looking to my sins your grace is immeasurable if you are punishing me for what i’ve done i wouldn’t be here writing this now you are the true lover who loves me than anyone else you gave me the Rasoolullah salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam your light to show your love …

Oh Allah, i am weak my words of gratitude is not fit to thank you my words and feelings are within limits but when you are working in me the words won’t end it is unlimited when you pour gratitude in me my heart trembles in joy when your true remembrance come in me through your light i am not seeing myself the ego is gone only your mercy remains i see only your mercy its only your mercy that keeps me moving nothing else oh allah,

Oh Allah ..forgive me for what i’ve done let me live in your wish, may the truth made clear to the dark world may the true love spread to the selfish hearts may the light of Rasoolullah salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam illuminate the entire world.. may only peace and happiness remain…

Inga kommentarer: