söndag 14 februari 2010

100% true..





Salaam aleikum all my precious readers ..
I know I have blogged bad now but would like to tell you that I have had contacts that were very close friends of Michael and this is proven to me.. U can trust what I write .. Now the weekend has been very much Dr. Conrad and his trial .. You may have been see that is only wath i have blogs abute right now ..
Now I have 100% true informaton if it's true that I have previously blogged about here: That it was 2 fans who met Mike (but those were more of them was a close friend of Mike that I have been in contact with) and they rode his limosin and that he complained about the 50 concerts that he did not want to do! He was very thin and in poor health condition ..
And these fans wondered how could not see them around Mike that he is not capable of this? If we see it? ATG deny this and pretend nothing .. I will make a major speech by later Inshallah as a friend working on .. I just want to tell you about this .. Spread further that Dr. Conrad and ATG is BIG EVIL ..

Love Meddie

Inga kommentarer: