fredag 8 januari 2010

Very Beautiful Dua!




Very Beautiful Dua:

"O Allah, with Your knowledge of the unknown and your power over your creations, let me live for You know that life is good for me. And let me die if You know that death is good for me.

O Allah! I ask you that I fear you in public and secret. And I ask Thee for moderation in riches and in poverty, and ask you if pleasure without end, and ask You if joy (delight the eyes) without breaking, and ask You to be satisfied by provision, and ask You to improve my life after death,


and ask you if enjoyment by seeing your face and longing to meet Thee without shame or harm, nor fall into temptations that might lead me to get lost, O Allah, clothing us with the beautiful faith of believers and bless us with the righteous guidance. "


Ameen.

Love Meddie.

Inga kommentarer: