tisdag 12 januari 2010

For Mike





Salaam aleikum all my readers.


I wrote something to Michael on his birthday this year as I mourned him most. I sent it to MJJ book because I hoped it would come up with. I received a reply from them that the deadline was over but that they liked it and told them that Michael had read it if he had been with us. I would now like to share what I wrote for Mike to you my readers.


Here it is:

Sad Day!


Sad, empty, I feel today. It is this day that Allah blessed your parents with you, because 51 years ago. But unfortunately they also got to experience your death. Who not only took on them hard, but an entire world who grieve you my precious brother.

I can `t even imagine their pain, but I know mine. And it probably never heal what it feels like. The tears flowing down my cheeks. It's a hard day for me. And I feel more sad after I saw the beautiful video someone made about you on You tube. I just pray to God that you are in His hands and have a good time.

What makes the most bad for me is to know your suffering and how the world and how the world is destroyed you. How they did not see you for who you WAS! But only threw up dirt with all the rumors and
lies.

God is fair! He saw your pain in your heart.

Life is short. The days run away as falling water. We must take care of the time we have..

O my brother. May Allah (swa) give you rest, and His Mercy upon you!

You are missed and loved!

Love Meddie

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

assalamualeikum scusami per il disturbo ma ho letto del tuo blog su facebook di aisha muslima sono molto preoccupata per lei tu mi puoi dare sue notizie shucran cristina

Meddie sa...

Aleikum salaam my sister i dont understand u can u speak to me in english please..<3