fredag 17 december 2010

Story about sister sarah Part One

Salaam aleikum my wonderful readers.
Now I have got hold of a sister who I have known, through faceook. Alhamdulillah. I will call her sister Sarah (this is not her real name)

Sister Sarah and I start talk to each other over Facebook, and she has a lot to tell us and the world Inshallah on America, etc. That have happened in her life. Since it is part so I have asked her to write her story in several sections.

Sister Sarah is a American woman who has found Islam,,
Alhamdulillah, but she had and have great trials.

I'm great honored to she has chosen me and that I may publish her story on my blog.

Love Meddie
Here is the first part:

How I Come In To Islam.

I was just a normal American girl. Looking for something different in life. I knew I wanted to be different from my family. I had a hard childhood when i growing up. I maybe saw my dad about once a year. My mom was always depressed because she had two marriages that failed, boy friends who would treat us kids bad. My sisters and I hated each other.
Yup your typical American family. I never felt loved growing up. I decided when I was 10 to move in with my dad. My dad was gone all the time. So his fiancée and her two kids helped raised me. It was the first sense of family I have ever felt. She taught me a lot and actually loved me. I loved her more anything. My world came to an end when they decided to break up.


My dad moved back to his home state while I stayed behind to finish school. As soon as I was done school I had to move into a house with my dad’s new girl friend and her three kids and my sister. It was horrible. Talk about your Cinderella evil stop mom.
That was me. Mrs. Cinderella. I always prayed to god and knew there was a god. I loved him very much and he helped me not feel so alone between all the abuse and such. I wanted to move back with my mom but my father wouldn’t allow it. When I was 13 I wanted to kill myself. Life was so bad.


I always got told I am worthless and will never amount to anything. I believed it. I just kept praying and knew my life wouldn’t. Be like this forever. I worked extra hard in school and indulged myself with sports. I became caption of the varsity soccer team and was an honor role student. As soon as I hit 18 I moved in with my mom and I graduated high school early. It was so much better. I started working as a bar tender.

I made a tone of money doing it. I then met my husband and got married to him at 19. I had my wonderful son at 20. I finally got my family that I always wanted. I then became a Christian. Since my husband at the time his family was into the church and such. I was so happy that I got to learn more about God and come closer to him. I went to church every Sunday.
Went to bible studies and did as much as I can. Plus was a stay home mom. I had the best life in the world. But then something happened. I felt like I became further away from god. And so I went to my pastor and told him.

They all just told me to pray to Jesus everything would be fine. I kept trying and trying. I just couldn’t pray anymore! I felt like something had happened. I felt like I had a brick wall between god and I. My in laws kept telling my Jesus is the bridge to god. I thought I was doing something wrong. I tried everything. One night my husband woke up and saw my crying.
I told him there is something wrong I just can’t pray to Jesus. It was awful. Then last year 2009 it was around Christmas time. I had always had a friend from Egypt that I talked to online. I asked him if he was doing anything for Christmas. He told me no he didn’t because he was Muslim.

I asked him what is Muslim. He said he couldn’t explain it. So he gave me a website. It was to Sheikh Yusuf Este’s site. I only found an email address on it and wrote in email to him. I started becoming really troubled because for the first time I thought Christianity might not be right and there are other religions out there. I went to Google and typed in Islam.

And Alhamdulillah it sent me to a very reliable web site. The very first thing I read about Islam was the hell fire. It scared me so bad. I became so troubled. I kept reading on and this religion sounded great. Very close to mine yet so truthful and more in details about things that Christianity didn’t talk about. Two weeks passed. I couldn’t eat, or sleep. I became depressed. I kept asking god please don’t let me die until I find the truth.

I was so scared of dying. I needed answers and I didn’t hear any response from the sheik. So I went back to the website that my friend gave me and realized there was a website called chatislam.com. So I went there. And there was only a monitor in the room. He was about to leave be he sensed I really needed help. So he started answering my questions. Showed me lectures from Deed at.

I learned so much. I told him I could never wear hijab. He told me don’t worry about that now just embrace the truth. The rest will come later. I felt so relived. I knew this was the truth! So after three weeks of hard studying and comparing religions. I wanted to revert. But I wasn’t ready. I was going through a lot.
My husband’s family sent prayer chains all over the country to a bunch of different churches that I wouldn’t become Muslim.
They sent me out of state to talk to a bunch of knowledgeable teachers who just lied about Islam to get my so I wouldn’t revert.

I knew my husband wasn’t going to revert. Yet I knew I wanted my whole life for a family like this. But for my God was most important. So I was ready to revert, but I wasn’t ready to tell people. But I really didn’t want to die a Christian either. So a sister in Islam told me I could revert and keep it secret till I was ready to tell people.
So I reverted in chat Islam.
It was the most amazing feeling! So peaceful! So joyful! It was wonderful. For a few weeks I prayed in secret. I had already separated beds from my husband month ago. Then three weeks later I announced I am Muslim.
Alhamdulillah Allah guided me!!
ALLAH AKBAR!!

Next week see what happens next.
The testing’s and Trials Allah had put me through Alhamdulillah for everything.
Sister Sarah.

Inga kommentarer: