lördag 13 november 2010

(Why express yourself like "Oh my God" when #SubanAllah" gives you more?)


(Why express yourself like "Oh my God"
when "Subhân Allâh" gives you so much more?)

The Messenger of Allâh (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said:
"Is one of you so weak that he cannot acquire
a thousand good deeds everyday?"

So a questioner from amongst those sitting there asked him:
"How can anyone of us gain a thousand rewards?"
He said: "say: (Far is Allâh from imperfection=) Subhân Allâhi
a hundred times, so a thousand good deeds are written for him
or a thousand sins are cancelled for him."

2 kommentarer:

wello sa...

Alsalam Aleikum sweetheart
Welcome back again to write in the blog
I've missed you a lot here
Waiting for more from you, Inshallah
peace

Meddie sa...

Aleikum salaam sis<3 Barak Allah feik.. I have missing you to.. I will inshallah blog more..

Hugs to you<3