tisdag 4 maj 2010

Not Without My Daughter - movie - part 1/12




Yesterday, my husband bought the movie "Not Without My Daughter" A wonderful movie that I have seen before, before I became a Muslim myself. Before I knew the true about Islam.

Yesterday, when I saw this movie, I was both angry and sad! I sat and cried for almost the whole movie! Firstly, I see so-called "Muslims" FORCE this wonderful woman and her sweet daughter in something that they not perform or comply with islam.

Subanallah in the movie so swear this womans husband on the Quran that nothing will happen to them, in his home country. Ok, I am thinking here ..

Here is this man and do shirk (doing something against the religion) I was thinking he swear on the Quran and do not know what is in it! For Allah (swa) says "you must not promise in any promise than me .." So how can he promise on the Quran? None knowledgeable Muslim. In his home country so astagvurlillah that his family does not follow Islam ..

For those forced into this woman in Islam. And Islam is no coercion! It is clear in that.

My God, I am thinking. How should people do not hate Islam, such as this are destroying the people ....

This woman would never accept Islam, thanks to these people. And now everyone else who sees this movie! Although I reacted. I myself would have run as far away from the Islam as possible if I had seen it so here by these people asked only one who is NOT recommend in Islam ..

Them follow their own nefs ONLY (ego) .. Badly people and unfortunately there are plenty of them .. Muslims to destroy Islam through their own tradition ..

When Allah (swa) says in Quran "Forget all tradition and surrender my will" .. I thank Allah that I have studied Islam and know that message and truth in it ..

Inga kommentarer: