onsdag 12 januari 2011

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE



Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE


John 16:12-14

I have much more to say to you, but you can not bear them now. But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself but whatsoever he belongs and let you know what will happen. He shall glorify me, because of me, he must accept it he will let you know.


John 16:7

But I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away. For if I leave you will not come to you. But when I go I will send him to you.


5 Mos 18:18

I will make a prophet like you to emerge from their brethren. I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.


Isaiah 29:12

And you give it to a non-literate and asks him to read, so he says: "I can not read."

Inga kommentarer: